- Position Title: Production Coordinator
- 30-35+/- hours per week
- Remote and flexible work
- If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
or fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
Bluedoor (https://bluedoor.us) is a relationship company whose mission is to optimize people’s health and life by accelerating digital health transformation. Bluedoor is a full-service growth and innovation agency, serving primarily healthcare and life sciences companies who are looking to rise above the noise. We work across the digital health ecosystem harnessing in-depth customer, market and organizational insights and intelligence to build powerful marketing, sales and product innovation strategies that align voice and experience to optimize growth.
The culture at Bluedoor is fast-paced, fun and collaborative. We seek people whose purpose drives their work and who can enjoy the experience along the way. We believe that the whole is better than the individual and enjoy the challenges of colleagues to always produce our best work. If this sounds like a place where you may thrive, read on…
About this Role
As a member of the Bluedoor team, you’ll be responsible for planning, scheduling and coordinating the production activities across teams in order to ensure that all clients’ expectations are met or exceeded. The clients we serve are predominately in the healthcare and life sciences space.
You are a highly curious person, who enjoys solving problems and doing research. You do not accept information at face value, but prefer to explore deeper for more nuanced and less obvious explanations. You are a self-starter, who is driven to do their best work, even in the midst of challenges. You are able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines and are able to pivot and reprioritize when necessary. When you are stuck you have no trouble asking for help and advice. You like collaborating with others and you are a clear communicator, both orally and in writing. You are detail-oriented and flexible, willing to do what it takes to help our clients succeed.
About the Job Responsibilities
- Ensure quality assurance throughout the production process
- Manage the production resources so that scheduled goals are met
- Plan, schedule, direct and execute production activities
- Develop cost-effective measurements to achieve exceptional business practices
- Adapt to changes in the market and respond to customer demands
- Maintain current knowledge on the market and industry trends
About the Job Qualifications
- Certifications may act in place of a bachelor’s degree where applicable
- Prior experience working as a production coordinator in the industry preferred
- Strong understanding of industry market and conditions
- Working knowledge of technical software that is specific to the industry
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sharp business acumen and financial projection
- High regard for quality assurance
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Payment will be commensurate with education/qualifications and experience.