Bluedoor Client Lead Needed to Help Change Healthcare!
Bluedoor (https://bluedoor.us) is a relationship company whose mission is to optimize people’s health and life by accelerating digital health transformation. Bluedoor is a full-service growth and innovation agency, serving primarily healthcare and life sciences companies who are looking to rise above the noise. We work across the digital health ecosystem harnessing in-depth customer, market and organizational insights and intelligence to build powerful marketing, sales and product innovation strategies that align voice and experience to optimize growth.
The culture at Bluedoor is fast-paced, fun and collaborative. We seek people whose purpose drives their work and who can enjoy the experience along the way. We believe that the whole is better than the individual and enjoy the challenges of colleagues to always produce our best work. If this sounds like a place where you may thrive, read on…
You are a highly curious person, who enjoys solving problems and doing research. You do not accept information at face value, but prefer to explore deeper for more nuanced and less obvious explanations. You are a self-starter, who is driven to do their best work, even in the midst of challenges. You are able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines and are able to pivot and reprioritize when necessary. When you are stuck you have no trouble asking for help and advice. You like collaborating with others and you are a clear communicator, both orally and in writing. You are detail-oriented and flexible, willing to do what it takes to help our clients succeed.
About this Role
As a member of the Bluedoor team you will perform duties to support the Bluedoor team, especially client liaison activities related to building and maintaining relationships with our clients and ensuring timely and quality delivery of project goals and deliverables. This person will work closely with the Bluedoor team in a cross-functional, dynamic, fast-paced environment.
As a member of the Bluedoor team, you’ll be responsible for leading market insights, research and intelligence across the clients you will serve, predominately in the healthcare and life sciences space. You will work across different teams and manage different projects to ensure that all clients expectations are met or exceeded.
About the Job Responsibilities
- Establishes trusted advisor relationship with client and cares for any client problems that arise
- Collaborates with client to set high-level strategy and scope
- Conducts internal and external interviews and provides interview insights
- Ensures contract renewal/upsell/new business opportunities
- Provide evaluation, assessment, strategic planning, and other client services to be determined
- Provide technical input, support project design, perform quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis
- Assist with preparation of accessible evaluation and research products, including market scans; competitor analysis; insight reports; surveys and interview protocols; content for reports and presentations; etc.
- As needed, interface with our diverse client base and their stakeholders through in-person and virtual meetings, data collection, learning sessions, and written communications
- Effectively manage your workload and delegated work, collaboratively delegate work amongst team members, and provide and encourage supportive and constructive feedback with colleagues; and
- Advance the organization’s values in thought, deed, and action
About the Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, generally in fields as business, marketing, research analytics.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with project management and data analysis.
- High degree of professionalism, tact and diplomacy;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Ability to work a minimum of 15 hours a week and flexibility to increase or decrease hours depending on client needs.
- Payment will be commensurate with education and experience.